Well... lets just say I am sad to see this weekend go, its been nothing short of fabulous! Bradley had off from work on Saturday, Charli spent the evening at Grandma's House, I celebrated a birthday night out with amazing friends, we had a Sunday Funday with my bestest and her family.... AND I was awarded my VERY FIRST Beautiful Blogger Award!!!! Phew that was a long sentence...
Anyhoooo... a super crazy big thanks to Ms. Ams of Surviving Long Distance Love for my Beautiful Blogger Award!!!! Now you must go check out her fabulously witty blog!
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7 Interesting Things(or at least i think so)...
1. I love peonies, LOVE! I have at least 8-10 peony plants in my front yard, and each year I plant more. The tree peony is my favorite, its crazy pretty!
2. I am addicted to mac lip glass, addicted! The clear one.
3. If you search my purse you will find an eye lash curler. I carry one with me everywhere I go.
4. Big Love is my favorite tv show, well that and the OC Housewives!
5. I am very bold, will discuss anything and everything- no topic is taboo!
6. I can't stand when people do not RSVP to events... such a pet peeve!
7. I love smushy faced doggies with short little nubby tails. I do not like tails wagging in my face, knocking things off the coffee table, etc.
AND the Awards go to...
Milk and Cookeez
Loving Pretty Things
A Wedding Story
A Day in the Life
The Swede Records