The only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead.
Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.
I am not where I want to be, but I am somewhere WAY better than I was!
This is a very hard pic to share, but I am being honest about gaining and losing WEIGHT!
As of today, I have lost 31 inches of F.A.T! I never weigh myself or count calories.
This is what has worked for me, the 80/20 rule!
I eat really well Monday-Friday... on Saturday and Sunday I let loose a little.
10 KEY TIPS
1. SUGAR: remove this from your diet Monday - Friday! Enjoy substitues like maple syrup.
2. PROCESSED FOODS: are evil, just don't eat them.
3. CARBS: I have really cut these out Monday - Friday. Yes, sometimes I have potatoes or quinoa! No, processed carbs!
4. Green Smoothies: have been key for me, actually amazing. MUST make these.
5. EXERCISE: 3 - 4 days a week! I love core workouts.
6. Get a TRAINER: Yes, its expensive... but so are hospital bills. It's the best gift I have ever given myself and my family. Shout out to my amazing trainer Mary Caroline!
7. The Scale: Don't weight yourself, MEASURE! Muscle weighs more than fat.
8. COCKTAILS: Ok, now this is hard, but you really have to minimize how much you drink. Your liver is key in helping you lose weight. If it's processing alcohol, its not helping you.
9. Eat REAL WHOLE FOOD: Almond butter, coconut milk, kale, blueberries, nuts, avacados, fruit, veggies, organic chicken, grass fed beef. NO CHEMICALS.
10. Have FUN: ONE night a week, enjoy yourself... have a big fatty burger and fries, but come Monday get back into it.
I feel better, I am living better and I am teaching my sweet precious daughter how to enjoy food, in moderation. French fries are a treat, not a norm. She knows this.
There is nothing better then a nice crisp apple, or a big juicy watermelon.
I have never in my life continued to lose weight, until this past year. Now, I didn't follow all those rules at once, it was a gradual process. Now, I do... I am starting to feel like my old self again.
I would like to lose another 30 inches.
THAT person, on the left wasn't happy in her body. She was stuck and a little sad. She didn't quite know how she got there, but she found a way out.
My very first personal training session... I PUKED. Oh it WAS NOT PRETTY.
Every session there after, for about two months I felt like I was going to puke.
TODAY... I am strong, I am thankful and only hope these tips can help you!
Happy Friday Y'all!